***These are FREE if you buy the 4 main parts (Deck, Trucks, Wheels, Bearings) that make up a complete longboard***
Sold per set of 8 bolts and 8 nuts.
1" = For use on thinner longboards up to 8-ply maple, with no risers or drop thru washers.
1.25" = The most common size for longboards, allows enough extra length for drop-thru washers, and 1/8" riser pads.
1.5" = For use with 1/4" riser pads.
1.75" & 2" = For use with 1/2" or wedge risers and other custom set ups which require the longest bolts.
These are our custom made mounting bolts and nuts which have the following features:
- Made of stainless steel so they are strong and will not rust.
- Custom low profile countersunk bolt head for 1", 1.25" and 1.5", so they readily sink into the deck without too much stress which may split the top ply.
- We do not use pan head bolts even for drop-thru mounting because in our experience, pan head bolts get damaged too easily which makes them difficult to remove. Flat head countersunk is the best, and you can always add a drop-thru washer under the bolt head if you do not like sinking your bolts in.
- We do not use allen drive heads because in our experience they get damaged too easily and grains of sand get stuck in them. Philips drive is much better.
- We do not use grade 8 steel bolts because they rust. Stainless steel is pretty much just as strong and hard, and will not corrode. Keep your trucks mounted tightly and you will not see any bent or sheared bolts.
- Bolt head has a normal diameter so it will not sink too deep into the deck. (Some other bolts may feature smaller diameter heads which may seem like a good idea at first but they are prone to sinking in too deep over time.)
- 1" bolts are coated Black, all others are raw stainless steel.